OUR SPECIALTY: NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS AND BUILD TO SUIT PROJECTS
Much of our work is negotiated — ongoing clients seek us out in early stages to explore budgeting of design concepts. Maintaining a portion of our work in competitive bidding enables us to stay sharp about cost trends.
For owners that prefer a single point of contact for the entire design and construction process, Rosenberger Construction offers design-build. We manage all project aspects, from selection of architects, engineers and consultants to occupancy. On other projects, we frequently employ design-assist, interviewing and pre-selecting major subcontractors to collaborate with the design team in analyzing potential building systems. Through an iterative process, we balance the owner’s desire for function, aesthetics, operations and maintenance to right-size all systems.
- Constructability analysis
- Scheduling, including phasing
- Subcontractor prequalification
- Manage competitive bidding
- Site utilization analysis
- Advance procurement of long-lead items
- Project-specific safety procedures and training
- Equipment staging and deliveries planning
- Detailed trades and tasks scheduling
- Quality control procedures and training
- Documentation coordination
- Punch list and project closeout
- Coordinate systems training